Translate

dimarts, 15 d’octubre del 2013

My house!

HEY!!!
How are you today? Hope you are fine :)
Today i am going to talk about my house, im happy about it, it is big, and wider, but it is far from my town, i live 5 km away from there, and from all my friends, when i was younger, i didn't mind because i didn't meet as much as now, but now it is a shit, because each time i want to meet, my parents have to bring me there, and pick up me from my house's friends or from some park. I don't want to have the motorbike driving licence, because two years llater, i'll have to take the car one, and that is much money.
Well, i'll speak a little bit about my house now because i had to speak about it and ive spoke about my life xD, so it has three floors, a garden, 3 bedrooms (one from my sister, one from my parents, and the last of them is mine) 2 bathrooms, one kitchen, a livingroom, and well, everything that a house must have.
That's all, hope you like it and, and remember...
COMMENT <3

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

thanx for comment :)