Translate

dijous, 10 d’octubre del 2013

My super family!

Hey, how are you today!
Now i'm going to talk about my family, it's not much big, i've got one sister called Dana, she's one year younger than me, we are good siblings, but sometines we are on fight (i always win :D), then, my mum is called Silvia, she's not taller than me, although she's not tall, she's short, but she's the best person you can even talk with, she has hot curly dark hair and dark eyes (brown). My dad, Sergio, is as tall as me, well, a little bit more, his hair is grey-brown, but he's turning bald for moments. He's eyes are a shuffle of grey, blue and green, I WANT THOSE EYES!
My parents are divorcied, and now i've got like another family, not real family, but even it's MY family. Diego, my mom's husband, has got dark hair, and dark eyes too, and my dad's couple is called Marivel, she has got curly blond hair, and dark eyes. I've got 11 cousins, 11 aunts and uncles, and 7 grandparents, they're not all of them my REAL family, in my blood family i've just got 7 cousins, 7 aunts and uncles and 3 grandparents.
That's all, thank you for visite my blog, and come soon!
COMMENT <3

1 comentari:

  1. Cool family : D
    I invite you to the second post :)
    http://imcarolineee.blogspot.com/ <3

    ResponElimina

thanx for comment :)