Translate

dimarts, 8 d’octubre del 2013

Who I am?

Hi! My name is Mario, i'm 14 years old but i will be 15 on 29th December.
Im on 4th ESO in Jacint Verdaguer school, you are able to visite my school webpage just clicking "my  school" link up here. My hobbies are playing the piano, listening to music, meeting with friends, doing sport, like running, go walking, and more.
After school i do all weeks a several afterschool activities, on mondays and wendesdays, im doing karate, all tuesdays im doing english, and on thursdays and fridays, im doing music until 9:30 p.m.
When i'll be old i think ill try to be a doctor, i know that's really difficult, but im a good student and i think i'll be able to reach it.
I've got a sister called Dana, she's one year younger than me, my mum is called Silvia and my dad is called Sergio. I won't say you nothing more, you'll be able to know much more about me and about how do i feel every week.
About music, i like all tipes of music, but i don't like classical music. The tipe of music i like the best is house and tecno, but pop and rock is even good, my favourite music group is probably Avicii.
In my dead times i draw, play the piano or listen to music.
My instagram page: @marioescuder7
COMMENT <3

7 comentaris:

  1. You wrote you like house and techno - are you also making that kind of music? Good luck in the project :)
    Krzysztof Szmytkiewicz
    ELT teacher from Poland
    etwinningblogs.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. no im not doing any music at the moment, but ife done some one year ago :)

      Elimina
  2. Nice to meet you :)
    Invite ♥
    http://makeconfusion.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  3. You have Miley Cyrus in the background awww <3

    I invite you to my blog <3
    http://imcarolineee.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
  4. hahaha ya!
    i'm going to go there right now! <3

    ResponElimina
  5. I like your blog.
    ladybirdsblog.blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
  6. Nice to meet you :3. I also like techno :).
    I invite you to me:
    http://hbc-love.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina

thanx for comment :)